John Hanger, who announced his candidacy this morning at Reading Terminal, is only technically from Kenya, having been born there to a British foreign service officer. But as a Hershey-dwelling Democrat whose biggest claim to statewide recognition is a few years as Ed Rendell’s environmental protection secretary, he might as well milk it for all it the attention it’s worth. [Daily News]
- News: A Guy Who Might Just Be the Next President, in Philly Last Night
- News: Chris Christie Is GQ’s “Boss of the Year”
- News: Conservatives’ Unexpected Solution to Poverty
- News: Penn Conference Proves Government Officials Have More Privacy in Public Than the Public Has in Private
- News: Is Tom Corbett Too Vulnerable?
- News: Tom Corbett: Milquetoast Conservative, Atrocious Politician