According to a new Center City District report released today, property prices in Center City rose 13 percent in the first nine months of 2012. In addition to other positive markers, such as increased numbers of sales and fewer average days on market, the report reveals that the number of unsold condos in the Four Highrises of the Apocalypse — the Aria, the Murano, Ten Rittenhouse, and the Residences at the Ritz-Carlton — have dropped to just 30 percent of total units. [Inquirer, Center City District]
- News: Philly Finally Reaches Land Bank Deal
- News: Philly Realtors Are Placing Classified Ads Looking for Sellers
- News: The Reclaiming Vacant Properties Conference Is in Town
- News: A New World Trade Center … In Camden?
- News: Homestead Exemption Deadline Is Extremely Nigh
- News: Goldtex Lofts Not Actually for Living In