Hurricane Sandy thankfully didn’t do too much to the Old Gray Girl herself, but Lucy’s surrounding infrastructure took a $70,000 beating. To help defray the repair costs and benefit Red Cross efforts at the Shore, Lucy’s owners are selling a massively kitschy “I’m Still Standing!” long-sleeved T for $20. There’s just one day left — ordering closes at 5 p.m. on Wednesday.
- News: 10 Jersey Cities Still Struggling After Sandy
- News: This Is How Much Snow Fell in Philadelphia Yesterday
- News: Winter Storm Warning Until Midnight
- News: Air Pollution Alert in Philadelphia Today
- News: Weather May Complicate Your Thanksgiving Plans
- News: The Weather Is Going to Suck For a Few Days