Hurricane Sandy thankfully didn’t do too much to the Old Gray Girl herself, but Lucy’s surrounding infrastructure took a $70,000 beating. To help defray the repair costs and benefit Red Cross efforts at the Shore, Lucy’s owners are selling a massively kitschy “I’m Still Standing!” long-sleeved T for $20. There’s just one day left — ordering closes at 5 p.m. on Wednesday.
- News: The Weather Won’t Suck This Weekend
- News: “Cyber Snow Days” Could Keep Classes on Schedule
- News: The Philadelphia Streets Department Just Made an Example of Wendy’s
- News: Animated GIF of Steve Keeley vs. Snow Plow
- News: Our Favorite Instagrams From the Snow
- News: Are My Savesies Chairs Nice Enough?