Hurricane Sandy thankfully didn’t do too much to the Old Gray Girl herself, but Lucy’s surrounding infrastructure took a $70,000 beating. To help defray the repair costs and benefit Red Cross efforts at the Shore, Lucy’s owners are selling a massively kitschy “I’m Still Standing!” long-sleeved T for $20. There’s just one day left — ordering closes at 5 p.m. on Wednesday.
- News: Sandy’s Second Anniversary Harder Than First
- News: People Think It’s Going to Snow Because of a 2013 Story
- Foobooz: Beach and Booze: Wine Promenade
- Foobooz: Down the Shore: New Cocktail and Video Game Bar
- News: Cue the Complaining: A Heat Wave Is Coming
- News: 5 Big Jersey Shore Stories, Revisited
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.