Hope you’re used to Chris Brown’s awful new(ish) neck tattoo–you’re probably going to see it a lot more. The noted hip-hop artist and domestic abuse fan recently signed a modeling contract with Wilhelmina International instead of fading from the public eye like any other professional douchebag. Now, instead of filming PSAs against abusing women, Brown joins Wilhelmina’s prestigious ranks alongside the likes of Fergie and Natasha Bedingfield to hawk luxury fashion and beauty accessories. Justice, however, dictates that he must model wife-beaters exclusively. [Philly.com]
- News: Dude Goes Ballistic at Gym, Causes Bomb Scare
- News: WATCH: Bradley Cooper and Channing Tatum Lose Basketball Game to 2-Year-Old
- News: Lions Fan Says He Was Beaten After Eagles Game
- News: Is it Wrong to Pay Alcoholics With Beer?
- News: NBC 10 Sends Weekend’s Most Inappropriate Weather-Related Tweet
- News: Science: It’s Not the Thought That Counts