The ever-lengthening NHL lockout may have depressed fans and impoverished maxillofacial surgeons across America, but recently acquired Flyers defenseman Bruno Gervais is doing his bit to keep our ice dreams alive by heading to the Heilbronner Falken and giving us all the opportunity to express unfeigned delight at the idea of a German pro hockey league. [Rant Sports]
- News: Temple Eliminating Seven Sports
- News: Here’s What the New Joe Frazier Statue Will Look Like
- Foobooz: Guy with Sawed-Off Shotgun Robs Loco Pez
- News: Hamels: “You Have to Know When to Start Over”
- News: Jon Bon Jovi Debunks Rumor He’s Buying NFL’s Buffalo Bills
- News: Does Ruben Amaro Have a Plan for the Phillies?