In an incident that could conceivably have affected the election had it been disclosed earlier, two Iranian fighter jets fired at but missed an unarmed Predator drone in international airspace near Kuwait on November 1st. Officials aren’t sure whether the Iranians missed on purpose or were worn out from playing a 30-hour Assassin’s Creed III marathon. [CNN]
- News: Why Romney Didn’t Choose Christie for V.P.
- News: Beware the Rampaging Gerrymander!
- News: Mayor Nutter Is Paying Attention to the Wrong City
- News: Vladimir Putin Writes Most Hilarious Anti-War Op-Ed Ever to Appear in the New York Times
- The Scene: PHOTOS: Hillary Clinton Receives Liberty Medal
- News: On Syria, President Obama Could Invite Impeachment