Police say that a 29-year-old man ran away when he was spotted by an officer in LBI on October 28th, right as Hurricane Sandy was about to hit. When authorities caught the man, they say he was carrying a stolen flat-screen TV and a frozen pizza. He’s being held on $12,000 bail in Ocean County Jail after being charged with receiving stolen property, criminal mischief and resisting arrest. It should be noted that if his frozen pizza was anything but Ellio’s, then the guy is a total amateur. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: Former IRS Employee Charged With Cheating On Taxes
- News: Boys Choir Founder Faces 1,100 Sex Abuse Charges
- News: NBC10 Is Predicting Snow Tuesday Night
- News: Unseasonable Weather: Now It’s Too Warm
- News: Nearly 3,000 Gay Marriages in Jersey, So Far
- News: Look How Nice It’s Going to Be This Weekend!