Police say that a 29-year-old man ran away when he was spotted by an officer in LBI on October 28th, right as Hurricane Sandy was about to hit. When authorities caught the man, they say he was carrying a stolen flat-screen TV and a frozen pizza. He’s being held on $12,000 bail in Ocean County Jail after being charged with receiving stolen property, criminal mischief and resisting arrest. It should be noted that if his frozen pizza was anything but Ellio’s, then the guy is a total amateur. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: The Weather Won’t Suck This Weekend
- News: Critics Say Jersey Medical Marijuana Program Not Working
- News: Should This Guy Still Be in Prison?
- News: “Cyber Snow Days” Could Keep Classes on Schedule
- News: Swiss Cheese Pervert Faces New Charges
- News: The Philadelphia Streets Department Just Made an Example of Wendy’s