Police say that a 29-year-old man ran away when he was spotted by an officer in LBI on October 28th, right as Hurricane Sandy was about to hit. When authorities caught the man, they say he was carrying a stolen flat-screen TV and a frozen pizza. He’s being held on $12,000 bail in Ocean County Jail after being charged with receiving stolen property, criminal mischief and resisting arrest. It should be noted that if his frozen pizza was anything but Ellio’s, then the guy is a total amateur. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: Pa. State Senator to Plead Guilty to Felony Charge
- News: Convicted Rapist Asks Us to Ask Patti LaBelle for Money
- News: Man Accused of Montco Murder Found In N.C.
- News: Philly Man Shoots Fiance’s Dad With Rifle Multiple Times
- News: Another Violent Incident at Northeast Philly Pathmark
- News: Pocono Schools Closed After Reported Eric Frein Sighting
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.