Surgeons at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia will attempt to separate 8-month-old conjoined twins on Wednesday. The twins are from upstate New York and are reportedly excellent candidates for separation. This will be the 21st separation procedure performed at CHOP. The baby girls, Allison and Amelia Tucker, share their chest wall, diaphragm, pericardium (heart sac) and liver. [Philly.com]
- News: Should Parents Be Allowed to Let Their Children Die?
- News: Corbett Asks Obama Admin to Approve Non-Obamacare Plan
- News: Al Roker and Matt Lauer: Wrong About Prostates
- News: The Drug Philly Cops Want No Part Of
- News: Toomey Joins Wacko-Bird Caucus
- News: PA Republicans: Gun Owners Have More Rights than Cancer Patients