Surgeons at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia will attempt to separate 8-month-old conjoined twins on Wednesday. The twins are from upstate New York and are reportedly excellent candidates for separation. This will be the 21st separation procedure performed at CHOP. The baby girls, Allison and Amelia Tucker, share their chest wall, diaphragm, pericardium (heart sac) and liver. [Philly.com]
- News: Women Outraged Over Rittenhouse Doctor’s New Membership Fee
- News: Testosterone Study Leaves Doctors, Patients Dangling
- News: Should Parents Be Allowed to Let Their Children Die?
- News: Corbett Asks Obama Admin to Approve Non-Obamacare Plan
- News: Al Roker and Matt Lauer: Wrong About Prostates
- News: The Drug Philly Cops Want No Part Of
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.