Philadelphia Mayor Michael Nutter addressed the press on Wednesday afternoon regarding the 2012 election. He said that, despite some speculation, he has no expectation of being offered a position within President Barack Obama’s new administration. He says that he’s not going anywhere. The Mayor also added that he thinks a lot of people are happy that Barack Obama was re-elected, pointing out that Philly carried one of the largest margin of victories for the President.
- News: State Senate Candidate’s Daughter Calls Him a Liar
- News: Daryl Metcalfe’s Bad Religion
- News: Airbender Movie Given Pa. Tax Credits for California Work
- News: House Passes Gun Bill; Corbett Expected to Sign
- News: Meet Mike Whiter, Recipient of Philly’s First Pot Citation
- News: What Happened to 93,000 Pennsylvania Workers?
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.