Philadelphia Mayor Michael Nutter addressed the press on Wednesday afternoon regarding the 2012 election. He said that, despite some speculation, he has no expectation of being offered a position within President Barack Obama’s new administration. He says that he’s not going anywhere. The Mayor also added that he thinks a lot of people are happy that Barack Obama was re-elected, pointing out that Philly carried one of the largest margin of victories for the President.
- News: TV Study: Lots of Campaign Ads, But No Coverage
- News: Nutter Taking School Toilet Paper Requests on Twitter
- News: Can Conservatives and Liberals Be Friends?
- News: Pennsylvania Curbs Investment in Iran
- News: Prediction: State Senate to Stay in GOP Hands
- News: State Senate Candidate’s Daughter Calls Him a Liar
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.