Today is a big day for President Barack Obama. As Americans headed to the polls to cast their votes in the 2012 election, President Obama took some time for a little R&R at Attack Athletics in Chicago. There, the prez laced up the high-tops and played some ball with a handful of staffers and friends. Not a bad way to spend your Tuesday. Something tells us this is not a day you’d want to try to challenge Obama on the block. [Associated Press]
- News: Obamacare, Contraception and Religious Freedom
- News: Obama’s Big Vatican Insult!
- News: Pennsylvania Provides White House Tree for Third Christmas
- News: White House Asks America to Choose Which Pardoned Turkey Is Awesomer
- News: Guess the Chris Christie-Barack Obama Honeymoon Is Over
- News: The Clintons Were Right: Where Obamacare (Maybe) Went Wrong