Today is a big day for President Barack Obama. As Americans headed to the polls to cast their votes in the 2012 election, President Obama took some time for a little R&R at Attack Athletics in Chicago. There, the prez laced up the high-tops and played some ball with a handful of staffers and friends. Not a bad way to spend your Tuesday. Something tells us this is not a day you’d want to try to challenge Obama on the block. [Associated Press]
- News: Christine O’Donnell Not a Witch, Nor a Fact-Checker
- News: Obama Appears in Wilmington
- News: Christie Takes Obama to Task at Governors’ Conference
- News: The President and the “N-Word”
- G Philly: President to Ban Gender Identity Discrimination
- G Philly: Obama to Sign Executive Order Extending LGBT Workplace Protections
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.