Today is a big day for President Barack Obama. As Americans headed to the polls to cast their votes in the 2012 election, President Obama took some time for a little R&R at Attack Athletics in Chicago. There, the prez laced up the high-tops and played some ball with a handful of staffers and friends. Not a bad way to spend your Tuesday. Something tells us this is not a day you’d want to try to challenge Obama on the block. [Associated Press]
- News: N.J Senator Rips Obama for Cuba Prisoner Swap
- News: Obama Picks Philly Native As New Defense Secretary
- News: Ramsey to Co-Chair White House Task Force
- News: Nutter Joins Mayors Backing Obama on Immigration
- News: (Updated) Obama to FCC: Reclassify Internet as Utility
- Ticket: WATCH: Philly Boy Band Serenades Obama at Philly Campaign Stop
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.