While President Obama participates in some satellite interviews and plays basketball on Tuesday, Mitt Romney is busy pushing for last-minute votes in swing states. The Romney campaign scheduled stops in Cleveland and Pittsburgh as the GOP candidate looks to make a final impact on voters before heading to Boston to await the election results. It’s a similar tactic to that used by President Obama when he spent his 2008 Election Day campaigning in Indiana, a state that went blue. [Washington Post]
- News: Wawa: 50 Thoughts for 50 Years
- News: Why Romney Didn’t Choose Christie for V.P.
- News: Beware the Rampaging Gerrymander!
- News: Study: Voter ID Law Cut PA Turnout by 35,000
- News: Book: Chris Christie Is Awesome, According to Chris Christie
- News: Michele Bachmann’s Legacy Is Scarier Than Her Eyes Ever Were
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.