While President Obama participates in some satellite interviews and plays basketball on Tuesday, Mitt Romney is busy pushing for last-minute votes in swing states. The Romney campaign scheduled stops in Cleveland and Pittsburgh as the GOP candidate looks to make a final impact on voters before heading to Boston to await the election results. It’s a similar tactic to that used by President Obama when he spent his 2008 Election Day campaigning in Indiana, a state that went blue. [Washington Post]
- News: Why Romney Didn’t Choose Christie for V.P.
- News: Beware the Rampaging Gerrymander!
- News: Study: Voter ID Law Cut PA Turnout by 35,000
- News: Book: Chris Christie Is Awesome, According to Chris Christie
- News: Michele Bachmann’s Legacy Is Scarier Than Her Eyes Ever Were
- News: Could PA Be the Republicans’ Best Shot in 2016?