Racial insensitivity. Ageism. Zombies. Close talkers. Crying toddlers. The folks at FactCheck.org covered all of the bases when doling out awards for this year’s scariest, funniest, most offensive and best(?) campaign ads. So, revel in the final moments of what has seemed like an eternal election season. If we never hear, “…and I approved this message” again, it will be entirely too soon. [FactCheck.org]
- News: Neighbors Love Pop-Up Beer Gardens
- News: Pa. Republican Introduces Federal Bill to Legalize Medical Marijuana
- News: Wolf: Raise Taxes on Rich to Fund Schools
- News: Thanks to Obama, Dems Will Lose the Senate
- News: Could Dems Take Back the Pa. Senate?
- News: Christine O’Donnell Not a Witch, Nor a Fact-Checker
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.