Racial insensitivity. Ageism. Zombies. Close talkers. Crying toddlers. The folks at FactCheck.org covered all of the bases when doling out awards for this year’s scariest, funniest, most offensive and best(?) campaign ads. So, revel in the final moments of what has seemed like an eternal election season. If we never hear, “…and I approved this message” again, it will be entirely too soon. [FactCheck.org]
- News: State Senate Candidate’s Daughter Calls Him a Liar
- News: Daryl Metcalfe’s Bad Religion
- News: Airbender Movie Given Pa. Tax Credits for California Work
- News: House Passes Gun Bill; Corbett Expected to Sign
- News: What Happened to 93,000 Pennsylvania Workers?
- News: How Will Pa. Supreme Court Deal With Porn Scandal?
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.