Racial insensitivity. Ageism. Zombies. Close talkers. Crying toddlers. The folks at FactCheck.org covered all of the bases when doling out awards for this year’s scariest, funniest, most offensive and best(?) campaign ads. So, revel in the final moments of what has seemed like an eternal election season. If we never hear, “…and I approved this message” again, it will be entirely too soon. [FactCheck.org]
- News: Another Pa. Republican Supports Medical Marijuana
- News: State Senate to Consider Medical Marijuana
- News: 3 Reasons to End the Pa. Death Penalty
- News: Magazine Says Pa. Governor Race Is “Likely Democratic”
- News: Election 2015: Who Wants to Be Mayor?
- News: Law Firm Asks Court to Forgive Bob Brady’s $450,000 Debt
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.