Racial insensitivity. Ageism. Zombies. Close talkers. Crying toddlers. The folks at FactCheck.org covered all of the bases when doling out awards for this year’s scariest, funniest, most offensive and best(?) campaign ads. So, revel in the final moments of what has seemed like an eternal election season. If we never hear, “…and I approved this message” again, it will be entirely too soon. [FactCheck.org]
- News: Those Racy Emails: What They’re Saying
- News: Pa. Senate Approves Medical Marijuana
- News: Ed Rendell Is Using Bedbugs to Fight Brooklyn’s DNC Bid
- News: 3 Reasons This Is the Moment to Pass an LGBT Anti-Discrimination Bill
- News: The Cigarette Tax Is (Finally) Passed
- News: Pileggi: Fracking Tax Inevitable
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.