New Jersey Governor Chris Christie held a press conference on Tuesday to update everyone on the ongoing recovery efforts in the wake of Hurricane Sandy. Christie said that he got power back at his home in Morris County on Monday night. He added that resources from all over the country have been diverted to Jersey to help restore power to those still in the dark. The guv says that he’s personally seen trucks from Pennsylvania, Illinois and Alabama while he’s been out and about. In Jersey, 2.1 million customers have had their power restored, but Christie noted that people “don’t give a damn” about that if they’re still in the dark. Also, he urged people to realize that Jersey is not experiencing a fuel shortage, so there’s no reason to panic.
- News: Colorado Strikes Back Against Christie Pot Slam
- News: Poll: Jersey Still Feeling Effects of Sandy
- News: Chris Christie Is Really Against Legalized Pot
- News: Christie’s Presidential Chances Declining in New Hampshire
- News: Firm That Cleared Christie Made Curious Donation
- News: Once-Key Christie Allies Backing Bush?