Thank God for Google, right? The other night I was at a bar and we couldn’t figure out the name of that movie where Arnold Schwarzenegger is preggers (don’t ask). It basically ruined my night, but I knew that if I couldn’t figure it out (I did, it’s Junior), I had Google to fall back on. It seems as though many people felt the same way in regard to the 2012 presidential candidates. There was a recent spike in the number of Google searches for “who is running for president” because America is basically one, big, Leno man-on-the-street sketch. [The Atlantic]
- Articles: The Millennial Revolution We Have the Potential to Change Politics
- News: National Unemployment Rate Lowest in 5 Years
- News: Corbett Asks Obama Admin to Approve Non-Obamacare Plan
- News: My Name is Joel. And I Am Wrong.
- News: A Guy Who Might Just Be the Next President, in Philly Last Night
- News: Chris Christie Is GQ’s “Boss of the Year”