Thank God for Google, right? The other night I was at a bar and we couldn’t figure out the name of that movie where Arnold Schwarzenegger is preggers (don’t ask). It basically ruined my night, but I knew that if I couldn’t figure it out (I did, it’s Junior), I had Google to fall back on. It seems as though many people felt the same way in regard to the 2012 presidential candidates. There was a recent spike in the number of Google searches for “who is running for president” because America is basically one, big, Leno man-on-the-street sketch. [The Atlantic]
- News: Corbett Expands Medicaid to 300,000
- News: 5 Reasons Fall Could be Great for Politics in Philly
- News: Poll: Wolf’s Lead Over Corbett Widens
- News: Montco Man Starts Write-In Campaign for Governor
- News: City Hall Ends Effort to Collect Lap Dance Tax
- News: Doctors Want State Investigation Into Fracking Claims
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.