Thank God for Google, right? The other night I was at a bar and we couldn’t figure out the name of that movie where Arnold Schwarzenegger is preggers (don’t ask). It basically ruined my night, but I knew that if I couldn’t figure it out (I did, it’s Junior), I had Google to fall back on. It seems as though many people felt the same way in regard to the 2012 presidential candidates. There was a recent spike in the number of Google searches for “who is running for president” because America is basically one, big, Leno man-on-the-street sketch. [The Atlantic]
- News: Ed Rendell Returns to the Campaign Trail
- News: Sen. Carper on How to Handle Ebola
- News: Four Lines of Political B.S. That Make Philly Voters Swoon
- News: Darryl Metcalfe Moves to Block Immigrant Children from Pa.
- News: Corbett’s Inability to Understand Pa.’s Economy in 4 Charts
- News: Anti-Mumia, Pro-Gun Bills Pass in Harrisburg
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.