Still not sure if you’re going to vote on Tuesday? Well, the Obama Campaign has just the thing to convince you to get off your lazy ass and be heard: lolcats. The folks working to get President Obama elected to another four years in the Oval Office sent out an email urging people to vote. The email included a picture of a cat because: the Internets, you guys. So, if you weren’t sure whether you were going to vote, plug the lolcat variable into the complicated algorithm you’ve got inside your head and we’ll see you at the polls on Tuesday.
- News: National Unemployment Rate Lowest in 5 Years
- News: Corbett Asks Obama Admin to Approve Non-Obamacare Plan
- News: Obamacare, Contraception and Religious Freedom
- News: Obama’s Big Vatican Insult!
- News: Pennsylvania Provides White House Tree for Third Christmas
- News: White House Asks America to Choose Which Pardoned Turkey Is Awesomer