MTV, the network that made Snooki a household name, has announced it will air a fundraiser featuring the cast of the Jersey Shore to help with recovery efforts in the wake of Hurricane Sandy. The November 15th program is a cooperative effort with Architecture for Humanity to help rebuild Seaside Heights. Thankfully, it will feature other guests in addition to The Situation and crew. Surely you’ll be able to thank fathers of teenage daughters everywhere after they text to donate relief and the bills show up on daddy’s Verizon bill. [Philly.com]
- News: (UPDATE) Tollefson Expected to Plead Guilty
- News: Cooper Health CEO, Wife Found Dead After Fire
- Ticket: Story Lines We Won’t See on How to Get Away With Murder
- Foobooz: Beach and Booze: Wine Promenade
- Ticket: WATCH: Cosby’s Bizarre Appearance on Colbert
- Ticket: Did Temple’s Cody Calafiore Win Big Brother?
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.