MTV, the network that made Snooki a household name, has announced it will air a fundraiser featuring the cast of the Jersey Shore to help with recovery efforts in the wake of Hurricane Sandy. The November 15th program is a cooperative effort with Architecture for Humanity to help rebuild Seaside Heights. Thankfully, it will feature other guests in addition to The Situation and crew. Surely you’ll be able to thank fathers of teenage daughters everywhere after they text to donate relief and the bills show up on daddy’s Verizon bill. [Philly.com]
- Foobooz: Down the Shore: New Cocktail and Video Game Bar
- Ticket: Haverford Writer’s Red Oaks Debuts on Amazon Instant Video
- News: Cue the Complaining: A Heat Wave Is Coming
- News: 5 Big Jersey Shore Stories, Revisited
- Be Well Philly: New NBC Weight-Loss Reality Show for Couples Casting in Philly
- Ticket: Tony Soprano is Still Alive?!
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.