MTV, the network that made Snooki a household name, has announced it will air a fundraiser featuring the cast of the Jersey Shore to help with recovery efforts in the wake of Hurricane Sandy. The November 15th program is a cooperative effort with Architecture for Humanity to help rebuild Seaside Heights. Thankfully, it will feature other guests in addition to The Situation and crew. Surely you’ll be able to thank fathers of teenage daughters everywhere after they text to donate relief and the bills show up on daddy’s Verizon bill. [Philly.com]
- Ticket: Philly Band Sea People Record Punk Versions of South Park Songs
- News: Will the Christmas Eve Storm Bring Rain or Snow?
- Ticket: WATCH: Andy Cohen Loved Jim Kenney’s Chris Christie “Fat Ass” Comment
- News: Report: Icahn Will Save the Taj
- Ticket: Charlie Sheen to Reprise Ferris Bueller’s Day Off Role
- Ticket: WATCH: Philly Voice Finalist Duets With Adam Levine
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.