MTV, the network that made Snooki a household name, has announced it will air a fundraiser featuring the cast of the Jersey Shore to help with recovery efforts in the wake of Hurricane Sandy. The November 15th program is a cooperative effort with Architecture for Humanity to help rebuild Seaside Heights. Thankfully, it will feature other guests in addition to The Situation and crew. Surely you’ll be able to thank fathers of teenage daughters everywhere after they text to donate relief and the bills show up on daddy’s Verizon bill. [Philly.com]
- News: 8 Ways to Survive the Busy Season at the Shore
- News: Are Offshore Wind Farms the Future of AC?
- Ticket: Who Will Sit Next to Rosie and Whoopi On The View?
- News: The 10 Idiots You Meet Every Year at the Beach
- News: Strong Thunderstorms Could Hit Area Again
- Foobooz: Wingcraft is Atlantic City’s Brand New Gastropub
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.