James Franco is technically an actor(?) first. But he’s also a writer, a student (kind of), an emcee, a musician, a screen printer and a whole bunch of other stuff too. Technically, Michael Nutter is Philadelphia’s mayor. But, he’s also a one-man Sugar Hill Gang cover band, an Impossible Missions Agent, and now a stage actor. Mayor Nutter will be a part of the This Is the Week That Is performance on Friday night at the 1812 Productions at Plays & Players Theatre on Delancey Street. He’s basically an original piece in the New Yorker away from being asked to host SNL. [1812 Productions]
- G Philly: Nutter Endorses “Why Marriage Matters Pennsylvania”
- News: ACLU Launches “Why Marriage Matters” Campaign
- News: Mike Nutter on CNN: I Don’t Know If Knockout Game Is Real
- News: Watch: BBC Interviews Mayor Nutter on Trip to London
- News: Will Israel Close Its Philadelphia Consulate?
- News: Nutter Does Best Cory Booker Impersonation