Mayor Nutter will get to pretend to be an Impossible Missions Force agent on Friday when he rappels 20 stories down the side of 1515 Market Street. The stunt is a fundraiser for Outward Bound Philadelphia—the local branch of a national nonprofit that teaches survival and outdoor skills. So, at 9:30 on Friday, if you look skyward, you’ll get to see Philly’s mayor doing his best Ethan Hunt impression. Seriously, if he doesn’t have the Mission: Impossible theme song playing on his Zune while rappelling, it means we’ve got bigger problems that school budgets and tax reform. [Philadelphia Business Journal]
- News: Has Philly Sold Its Soul to Comcast?
- Property: Office Rental Rates in Center City Reveal the State It’s In
- News: Report: Center City Still Faces Challenges
- News: Philadelphia Joins “City Energy Project”
- News: Study: Paid Sick Leave Days Don’t Hurt Biz
- News: David Oh, GOP Battle Over “Resign to Run”