Mayor Nutter will get to pretend to be an Impossible Missions Force agent on Friday when he rappels 20 stories down the side of 1515 Market Street. The stunt is a fundraiser for Outward Bound Philadelphia—the local branch of a national nonprofit that teaches survival and outdoor skills. So, at 9:30 on Friday, if you look skyward, you’ll get to see Philly’s mayor doing his best Ethan Hunt impression. Seriously, if he doesn’t have the Mission: Impossible theme song playing on his Zune while rappelling, it means we’ve got bigger problems that school budgets and tax reform. [Philadelphia Business Journal]
- Property: LOVE Park Plan: Too Much, and Not Enough
- Articles: The Millennial Revolution We Have the Potential to Change Politics
- News: Mike Nutter on CNN: I Don’t Know If Knockout Game Is Real
- News: Dilworth Plaza Could Re-Open Next Fall
- News: Hot Stuff: Could Sriracha Plant Come to Philly?
- Property: Midday Headlines: Scientology, Market8 and More