It looks like everybody caught the love bug as Sandy was barreling toward the East Coast. During his Hurricane Sandy coverage on the Howard Stern Show, Philly’s favorite ousted weatherman John Bolaris proposed to his girlfriend Erica Smitheman. But, it appears that J-Bo isn’t the only news personality that recently made plans to get hitched. If the rock on her hand is any indication, NBC10′s Aditi Roy also got herself engaged. Congratulations? [PhillyChitChat]
- News: WATCH: Diane Sawyer Heads Back to Strawberry Mansion High School
- News: Al Roker and Matt Lauer: Wrong About Prostates
- News: I Wrote a Song For Will Ferrell
- News: Mike Nutter on CNN: I Don’t Know If Knockout Game Is Real
- News: Will Ferrell’s Inspiration for Anchorman Was Jessica Savitch’s Co-Anchor
- News: Unhappy Holidays?