It looks like everybody caught the love bug as Sandy was barreling toward the East Coast. During his Hurricane Sandy coverage on the Howard Stern Show, Philly’s favorite ousted weatherman John Bolaris proposed to his girlfriend Erica Smitheman. But, it appears that J-Bo isn’t the only news personality that recently made plans to get hitched. If the rock on her hand is any indication, NBC10′s Aditi Roy also got herself engaged. Congratulations? [PhillyChitChat]
- News: Who’s Got the Most Klout in Philly?
- News: New Michael Smerconish Show to Debut on CNN This Week
- News: Looking for Love on Craigslist in 2014
- News: Requiem for a Meme: #BobCostasPinkEye
- News: Would Bob Costas Be On TV With Pink Eye If He Were a Woman?
- News: Action News Is Great, Reports Action News