It looks like everybody caught the love bug as Sandy was barreling toward the East Coast. During his Hurricane Sandy coverage on the Howard Stern Show, Philly’s favorite ousted weatherman John Bolaris proposed to his girlfriend Erica Smitheman. But, it appears that J-Bo isn’t the only news personality that recently made plans to get hitched. If the rock on her hand is any indication, NBC10’s Aditi Roy also got herself engaged. Congratulations? [PhillyChitChat]
- Ticket: Early Philly-Set Kevin Hart Sitcom The Big House Coming to DVD
- News: On Ottawa Shootings, TV News Got It Wrong. Again.
- News: Pa. Sports Anchor Punches Man Who Interrupts Live Shot
- News: Doctor Sues Stephanie Stahl, CBS 3 for Libel
- Articles: Don Tollefson’s Last Stand
- G Philly: Man Crush Monday
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.