The Fresh Prince and Doug E. Fresh were in Miami for Gabrielle Union’s 40th birthday bash and they put on a little show for everybody. Smith performed “Summertime” and the theme song from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. He also freestyled while Doug E. Fresh beat-boxed because all famous people know each other. Illuminati. We guess that’s just a little better than the typical over the hill party and getting the waiters at Chili’s to clap and sing you “Happy Birthday.” [Yahoo!]
- Ticket: Bradley Cooper Third on Forbes List of Highest Paid Stars
- Property: Toll Bros. Marketing New Society Hill Condos
- Ticket: Will Smith to Star in Film About NFL Concussion Controversy
- News: What British Know of Philadelphia: Rocky, Will Smith
- Ticket: Lambertville Author James McBride to Produce The Good Lord Bird
- Ticket: Will Smith and Son Jaden Racked Up at This Year’s Razzie Awards
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.