On Thursday, the Rolling Stones showed up at Paris’ La Trabendo club, marking the first time that Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Charlie Watts and Ronnie Wood were on stage together in over five years. Tickets to the surprise gig sold for the equivalent of about $20 each. Below, video clips from the show.
- Ticket: Taylor Swift Getting First-Ever Dick Clark Award
- Ticket: In a Music Rut?
- Ticket: Google Play Giving Away Guardians Of the Galaxy Mixtape
- Ticket: CONCERT REVIEW: Caribou at Union Transfer
- G Philly: Culture Club Cancels Atlantic City Tour Date
- Ticket: Bruce Springsteen Part of Free Veterans Day Concert in DC
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.