Here in Philly, we’re not used to enjoying our bus rides. Trips on SEPTA typically include an old lady asking if you wipe your own ass, mothers abusing their children, people spitting on each other, or gangsters shooting up the bus. In Jersey, though, bus rides seem to be a little more enjoyable, at least for one guy who absolutely KILLS IT with his dance moves. He’s got his headphones in and doesn’t care at all who or what is going on around him. Stick around for his jump at the 1:17 mark. Also, is there any way that he isn’t listening to Daft Punk? [Barstool Sports]
- Ticket: Is There Such Thing as Really Good Elevator Music?
- Ticket: WXPN to Host Kids Indie Music Festival KindieComm
- Ticket: Patti LaBelle Brought the White House Down
- Ticket: Chris’ Jazz Cafe Manager Starred In This Amazing NSFW 1994 Music Video
- News: Critics Say Jersey Medical Marijuana Program Not Working
- The Scene: Cheers for CHOP