Here in Philly, we’re not used to enjoying our bus rides. Trips on SEPTA typically include an old lady asking if you wipe your own ass, mothers abusing their children, people spitting on each other, or gangsters shooting up the bus. In Jersey, though, bus rides seem to be a little more enjoyable, at least for one guy who absolutely KILLS IT with his dance moves. He’s got his headphones in and doesn’t care at all who or what is going on around him. Stick around for his jump at the 1:17 mark. Also, is there any way that he isn’t listening to Daft Punk? [Barstool Sports]
- Ticket: WATCH: Philebrity’s Joey Sweeney Releases a New Video
- Ticket: Interview: Bensalem Singer-Songwriter Christina Perri
- Ticket: You Can See Billy Idol for $9.99 in AC
- Ticket: Did Jersey’s Christina Grimmie Make Top 12 on The Voice?
- Ticket: Questlove Announces 16th Roots Album Via Instagram
- News: Nearly 3,000 Gay Marriages in Jersey, So Far