Here in Philly, we’re not used to enjoying our bus rides. Trips on SEPTA typically include an old lady asking if you wipe your own ass, mothers abusing their children, people spitting on each other, or gangsters shooting up the bus. In Jersey, though, bus rides seem to be a little more enjoyable, at least for one guy who absolutely KILLS IT with his dance moves. He’s got his headphones in and doesn’t care at all who or what is going on around him. Stick around for his jump at the 1:17 mark. Also, is there any way that he isn’t listening to Daft Punk? [Barstool Sports]
- G Philly: El Malito Takes On Homophobes and Racists
- Ticket: Philly Band Sea People Record Punk Versions of South Park Songs
- News: Report: Icahn Will Save the Taj
- Ticket: 8 Best 2014 Holiday Albums
- Ticket: WATCH: Philly Voice Finalist Duets With Adam Levine
- G Philly: Get Married at a Buddhist Temple in Japan
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.