An 18-year-old man was flown to a hospital for injuries sustained when he was run over and dragged by a car after he fell off of its hood. Ohio or Florida? Nope, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. He was riding it while his friend was driving because YOLO. Luckily, none of the injuries he sustained were life threatening, so he was treated at Hahnemann University hospital and should be alright. [Allentown Morning Call]
- Property: House of the Week: Lynnewood Hall
- Property: Want to Be Bradley Cooper’s Neighbor?
- Property: Saloon-Like Basement in Montco Home
- Property: Montco Earns School District Money From Delinquent Properties
- Property: Montco Has Tripled in Condos and Apartments
- Property: Historic Property: Jenkintown Founder’s Family Home
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.