It’s October 25th and there’s still no NHL to be had *shakes fist*. During the lockout, players and coaches are trying to keep busy and on top of their game. Many of the Flyers players are participating in leagues overseas and head coach Peter Laviolette is lending a hand to help his oldest son’s youth team. Lavs’ better half was on Daily News Live discussing what an experience that has been, and said that her husband, an assistant coach on the team, had to dial it back a bit after two kids passed out and one threw up. Jam. [The 700 Level]
- News: Who’s Got the Most Klout in Philly?
- News: How the Flyers’ Giroux and Simmonds Almost Beat the Globetrotters
- Foobooz: Tastykake Turns 100
- Property: In Honor of US vs. Canada, Here’s Ed Snider’s Philly Condo
- Property: Ed Snider Selling His NYC Apartment and Its Key to Gramercy Park
- News: Ed Snider Is Really Mad About Claude Giroux’s Olympic Snub