Since it’s Thursday afternoon and you’ve been debating whether you should start the Green Bay defense against Jacksonville or the Dolphins defense against the Jets for the last 96 minutes, why don’ you take a break and spend the rest of the day wasting time in your cubicle by checking out the Fantasy Football Almanac compiled by the folks at Deadspin. It’ll show you that Tom Brady had the best season ever in 2007 and that Jerry Rice scored more fantasy points in his career than anyone else. If you’re a fantasy football nerd, this is the best thing the Internet has to offer today. [Deadspin]
- News: Boyz II Men Member: Sanchez Can’t Survive WIP
- News: Temple: Eagles Want Big Rent Increase at Linc
- News: Players Union Probes DeSean’s Release by Eagles
- News: Donovan McNabb: Greatest QB of All Time?
- News: Are These Photos of DeSean Jackson Throwing Gang Signs?
- News: The Best Tweets About DeSean Jackson’s Release