Since it’s Thursday afternoon and you’ve been debating whether you should start the Green Bay defense against Jacksonville or the Dolphins defense against the Jets for the last 96 minutes, why don’ you take a break and spend the rest of the day wasting time in your cubicle by checking out the Fantasy Football Almanac compiled by the folks at Deadspin. It’ll show you that Tom Brady had the best season ever in 2007 and that Jerry Rice scored more fantasy points in his career than anyone else. If you’re a fantasy football nerd, this is the best thing the Internet has to offer today. [Deadspin]
- News: 5 Reasons Philadelphia Should Be Thankful
- News: The Enemy Among Us
- News: Fox 29 Hired a Steamroller to Run Over Some Cheese
- News: 3 Takeaways From Christina Lurie’s ThinkFest Talk
- Property: The Ultimate Eagles RV Home Is For Sale
- News: Upon Further Review, Nick Foles Is Not the Eagles Quarterback of the Future
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.