Since it’s Thursday afternoon and you’ve been debating whether you should start the Green Bay defense against Jacksonville or the Dolphins defense against the Jets for the last 96 minutes, why don’ you take a break and spend the rest of the day wasting time in your cubicle by checking out the Fantasy Football Almanac compiled by the folks at Deadspin. It’ll show you that Tom Brady had the best season ever in 2007 and that Jerry Rice scored more fantasy points in his career than anyone else. If you’re a fantasy football nerd, this is the best thing the Internet has to offer today. [Deadspin]
- News: Chip Kelly’s Secret Weapons: College Professors
- News: Fan Posts ‘Fly Eagles Fly’ on Giants Punter’s Twitter Account
- Foobooz: LeSean McCoy Just Left a 20-Cent Tip at PYT
- Foobooz: Do Something Different for the Eagles Game
- News: 3 Observations About Eagles Fans (From a Non-Eagles Fan)
- News: And in the Second Round, Buzz Bissinger Selects Nick Foles
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.