A new study from the Center City District indicates that there are more people are biking to work than there were two years ago. The study attributes this 10.5-percent increase to the addition of bike lanes and the growth of Philly’s young adult population. It doesn’t, however, take into account that SEPTA sucks, which probably plays a role in how some people *raises hand* decide how to commute.
- News: SheRides, and 5 Taxi Services Philly Needs
- News: Are Suburban Schools Immoral?
- News: WATCH: Implosion of Germantown High-Rise
- News: Burglar in Weird Disguise Breaks Into Center City Deli
- Property: New Coworking Spaces Coming To Center City and Old City This Winter
- News: 3 Men Wanted for Bungled Center City Robbery
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.