A new study from the Center City District indicates that there are more people are biking to work than there were two years ago. The study attributes this 10.5-percent increase to the addition of bike lanes and the growth of Philly’s young adult population. It doesn’t, however, take into account that SEPTA sucks, which probably plays a role in how some people *raises hand* decide how to commute.
- News: Philadelphians Get to Work Late
- Property: Office Rental Rates in Center City Reveal the State It’s In
- News: Report: Center City Still Faces Challenges
- News: Everybody’s Making Happy Videos, Apparently
- News: Union League Membership Moving Away from Main Line
- News: Maybe Drivers and Cyclists Actually Enjoy Fighting