A new study from the Center City District indicates that there are more people are biking to work than there were two years ago. The study attributes this 10.5-percent increase to the addition of bike lanes and the growth of Philly’s young adult population. It doesn’t, however, take into account that SEPTA sucks, which probably plays a role in how some people *raises hand* decide how to commute.
- News: WATCH: Truck Falls into Sinkhole in NoLibs
- News: Yahoo! Autocomplete Thinks Philly Is “Ugly”
- News: VIDEO: “Urban Exploring” Philadelphia’s Abandoned Spaces
- News: WATCH: Short Film Celebrates Literally Everything About Philadelphia
- Property: Midday Headlines: Scientology, Market8 and More
- News: City Hall Takes On Scientology