A new study from the Center City District indicates that there are more people are biking to work than there were two years ago. The study attributes this 10.5-percent increase to the addition of bike lanes and the growth of Philly’s young adult population. It doesn’t, however, take into account that SEPTA sucks, which probably plays a role in how some people *raises hand* decide how to commute.
- News: Tractor-Trailer Crash Causing Major Delays
- Property: New Listing: Renovated Townhouse in Center City
- News: Fire Extinguished at Wanamaker Building
- Property: Center City Applebee’s Is a Hot Commercial Property
- Property: Photographic Proof That Rothman Ice Rink is Coming Along
- News: Mummer, Daughter Accused of Attacking Homeless Man
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.