A new study from the Center City District indicates that there are more people are biking to work than there were two years ago. The study attributes this 10.5-percent increase to the addition of bike lanes and the growth of Philly’s young adult population. It doesn’t, however, take into account that SEPTA sucks, which probably plays a role in how some people *raises hand* decide how to commute.
- Property: Chestnut Retail Space To Be Banana Republic Factory
- Property: Barclay Home of the Late Lady Bessborough
- Property: Growing Up in Center City in the ’70s and ’80s
- Articles: Growing Up in Philly: The Lost City
- News: Arctic Splash Cartons: Litter or Art (or Both)?
- News: The 8 Stinkiest Spots in Philly (Described With Emojis)
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.