A new study from the Center City District indicates that there are more people are biking to work than there were two years ago. The study attributes this 10.5-percent increase to the addition of bike lanes and the growth of Philly’s young adult population. It doesn’t, however, take into account that SEPTA sucks, which probably plays a role in how some people *raises hand* decide how to commute.
- Property: 5BR Center City Home for Less Than $1M
- News: I-95 Cottman Avenue Traffic Tangle Finally Over?
- Property: Morning Headlines: Apartment Market Cooling in Center City
- Foobooz: July 4th Weekend at Shake Shack
- News: Rape Continues to Shake Rittenhouse Neighborhood
- News: 3 Reasons Traveling in the Philly Region Is About to Hurt
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.