A new study from the Center City District indicates that there are more people are biking to work than there were two years ago. The study attributes this 10.5-percent increase to the addition of bike lanes and the growth of Philly’s young adult population. It doesn’t, however, take into account that SEPTA sucks, which probably plays a role in how some people *raises hand* decide how to commute.
- News: Union League Membership Moving Away from Main Line
- News: Maybe Drivers and Cyclists Actually Enjoy Fighting
- News: “Digital District” Would Bring Electronic Displays to Center City
- News: Interview: Paul Levy Gets Big Things Done
- Property: Penthouse Condo With Kitchen Made of Giant Chiclets
- News: Here’s a Map Showing PPA Cars Parked Where You’re Not Allowed To Park