A new study from the Center City District indicates that there are more people are biking to work than there were two years ago. The study attributes this 10.5-percent increase to the addition of bike lanes and the growth of Philly’s young adult population. It doesn’t, however, take into account that SEPTA sucks, which probably plays a role in how some people *raises hand* decide how to commute.
- Property: One Liberty Place to Get Observation Deck
- News: WATCH: Can’t a Hawk Just Eat His Breakfast in Peace?
- News: Parking Kiosks Currently Cash-Only
- News: Why Do We Adore the Word Philadelphia?
- Property: Millennials Paved the Way for the New Gallery
- News: New York Times Snarls Morning Philly Traffic
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.