Bonte on 17th Street is closed. We’re aware of this because Philly Post contributor Joel Mathis was there when the manager came out to tell customers that rent was getting too high, so they were closing the 17th Street location as a “tactical retreat” to remaining locations. Mathis was literally sitting in Bonte when they decided to close. He said they were out of waffles, espresso and chocolate. [Foobooz]
- Foobooz: This Fall: Center City Restaurant Week (With Some New Additions)
- Property: 5BR Center City Home for Less Than $1M
- Property: Morning Headlines: Apartment Market Cooling in Center City
- Foobooz: July 4th Weekend at Shake Shack
- News: Rape Continues to Shake Rittenhouse Neighborhood
- News: Deer Killed on Ben Franklin Bridge
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.