Bonte on 17th Street is closed. We’re aware of this because Philly Post contributor Joel Mathis was there when the manager came out to tell customers that rent was getting too high, so they were closing the 17th Street location as a “tactical retreat” to remaining locations. Mathis was literally sitting in Bonte when they decided to close. He said they were out of waffles, espresso and chocolate. [Foobooz]
- News: Family Court Building to Become Luxury Hotel
- Property: Townhouse Loaded with Luxury Finishes
- Property: Gallery: The Magnificent Ruins Beneath the Metropolitan
- Foobooz: WANTED: Chef for Standout Graduate Hospital Development
- Property: For Sale: Rittenhouse’s Infamous ‘Ragtime’ House
- News: Can Someone Please Help James Dupree?