Bonte on 17th Street is closed. We’re aware of this because Philly Post contributor Joel Mathis was there when the manager came out to tell customers that rent was getting too high, so they were closing the 17th Street location as a “tactical retreat” to remaining locations. Mathis was literally sitting in Bonte when they decided to close. He said they were out of waffles, espresso and chocolate. [Foobooz]
- News: Construction Firm Moving to Philadelphia
- Property: Property’s Weekend Agenda: 3 Saturday Picks
- News: PHOTO: 13 People Already Lined Up Outside the Apple Store
- News: $1M Lotto Ticket Purchased in Philly Expires Today
- News: What Should a Redesigned LOVE Park Look Like?
- News: Burglar in Weird Disguise Breaks Into Center City Deli
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.