On Monday morning, reports surfaced indicating that an airplane tire had fallen out of the sky and landed on a car on the Schuylkill near the University Avenue exit. Then, there were reports of a second tire falling from the sky and putting a hole in the roof of a Grays Ferry building. Turns out they’re just truck tires. You’re not in Donnie Darko. This isn’t Breaking Bad. The sky isn’t falling. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: WATCH: Dirt Bikers Mourn “Dirt Bike Rell”
- News: Traffic Snarled After Deadly Schuylkill Expressway Crash
- G Philly: LONG WEEKEND: Los Angeles
- G Philly: WATCH: Drone Offers Stunning Overhead Look at P-Town 2014
- G Philly: Long Weekend: Navigating Gay Vegas
- News: I-95 Cottman Avenue Traffic Tangle Finally Over?
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.