On Monday morning, reports surfaced indicating that an airplane tire had fallen out of the sky and landed on a car on the Schuylkill near the University Avenue exit. Then, there were reports of a second tire falling from the sky and putting a hole in the roof of a Grays Ferry building. Turns out they’re just truck tires. You’re not in Donnie Darko. This isn’t Breaking Bad. The sky isn’t falling. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: Maybe Drivers and Cyclists Actually Enjoy Fighting
- News: Should City Council Lower Speed Limits in the City to 20 MPH?
- News: This CVS Truck Driver Is Having a Bad Morning
- News: The Pennsylvania Turnpike Is A Disaster
- News: Can Speed Cameras Fix Philly’s Death-Trap Road?
- News: Reminder: Gas Prices Are Going Up…Very Soon