Aaron Fisher—the 18-year-old man who revealed himself as “Victim 1″ from the Jerry Sandusky trial—says that he contemplated suicide because it took so long for authorities to prosecute his abuser. Tonight, Fisher’s first interview will air on ABC’s 20/20 at 10 p.m. Fisher says that the Pennsylvania Attorney General’s office told him that more victims would have to come forward, like he did in 2008, for Sandusky to be prosecuted. [Penn Live]
- News: Another Violent Incident at Northeast Philly Pathmark
- News: Pocono Schools Closed After Reported Eric Frein Sighting
- News: Report: Robbery of Temple Students Was Done in Retaliation
- News: Another Member of “Main Line Takeover Project” Admits Guilt
- News: Interview: Camden Mayor Dana Redd
- Shoppist: Horsham Man Sentenced to Prison For Willow Grove Mall Bomb Threat
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.