Aaron Fisher—the 18-year-old man who revealed himself as “Victim 1″ from the Jerry Sandusky trial—says that he contemplated suicide because it took so long for authorities to prosecute his abuser. Tonight, Fisher’s first interview will air on ABC’s 20/20 at 10 p.m. Fisher says that the Pennsylvania Attorney General’s office told him that more victims would have to come forward, like he did in 2008, for Sandusky to be prosecuted. [Penn Live]
- News: State Sen. Washington Pleads Guilty to Felony Charge
- News: Seventh-Grader Charged With Making Bomb Threats
- News: Man, Woman Wanted in Queen Village Shooting
- Ticket: Early Philly-Set Kevin Hart Sitcom The Big House Coming to DVD
- News: (Update) Penn State Trustees Won’t Revisit Freeh Report
- News: Top 10 Pa. Careers Damaged by the Sandusky Scandal
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.