Aaron Fisher—the 18-year-old man who revealed himself as “Victim 1″ from the Jerry Sandusky trial—says that he contemplated suicide because it took so long for authorities to prosecute his abuser. Tonight, Fisher’s first interview will air on ABC’s 20/20 at 10 p.m. Fisher says that the Pennsylvania Attorney General’s office told him that more victims would have to come forward, like he did in 2008, for Sandusky to be prosecuted. [Penn Live]
- News: The Outrage Meter: Gay Bashing, Papelbon, Wawa
- News: Pa. Trooper Shooting Suspect Added to Most Wanted List
- News: State Trooper’s Funeral Held; Cops Hunt for Suspect
- News: Murder Defendant Wears ‘Crime Pays’ Shirt to Court
- G Philly: Brian Sims: I Will Bring the Victims to Harrisburg to Change the Law
- G Philly: Gay Bashing Witness: No Self-Defense
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.