Aaron Fisher—the 18-year-old man who revealed himself as “Victim 1″ from the Jerry Sandusky trial—says that he contemplated suicide because it took so long for authorities to prosecute his abuser. Tonight, Fisher’s first interview will air on ABC’s 20/20 at 10 p.m. Fisher says that the Pennsylvania Attorney General’s office told him that more victims would have to come forward, like he did in 2008, for Sandusky to be prosecuted. [Penn Live]
- News: Mom Testifies About Abduction of Daughter From Philly School
- News: Former Aide to Chaka Fattah Admits Role in Diverting Campaign Funds
- News: Will Penn State Keep Player Names on Football Jerseys?
- News: Fishtown Food Distribution Center Robbed Overnight
- News: UPDATE: Stabbed Man, Two Bodies Found Along Kelly Drive
- News: UPDATE: Drugs, Alcohol Ruled Out in Louis Freeh Car Crash
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.