A man from Lykens, Pennsylvania—that’s 30 miles northeast of Harrisburg, for those of you unfamiliar with Pennsyltucky geography—told authorities that Sasquatch trashed his trailer. John Reed, a 39-year-old veteran bigfoot hunter and noted Insane Clown Posse fan (“Juggalos will carry on, swing our hatchets if we must.”) that manages the Lykens Valley Sasquatch Hunters Facebook page, told authorities that he’s been seeing bigfoots around the area and that one of them is responsible for the smashed taillights and windows on his 1973 Winnebago and HOW IS THIS NOT A MOVIE ALREADY?! Someone call the guys from Super Troopers and tell them they’re screwing up. Also, because it’s slack-off-til’-the-weekend Friday, you can watch all of the messin’ with Sasquatch commercials below. [6 ABC]
- News: Proclamation Naming Official State Gun Riddled With Errors
- News: Pa. Bill Would Strip Welfare Benefits from Drug Dealers
- News: Could Dems Take Back the Pa. Senate?
- News: Pa. Lottery Sets Sales Record, Again
- News: State Probes Philly Lawmakers Targeted in Abandoned Sting
- News: Moody’s Lowers Pa. Debt Rating
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.