Philadelphia’s starting(?) quarterback was on his way home to Virginia with his family when he got a flat tire in Maryland. Luckily, he was right across the street from an auto body shop. As the owner and workers at the shop tried to get Vick’s Lexus off the highway and into their lot, a woman came out from the adjacent Twisters Gymnastics to see who was blocking the driveway to her gym. When she was told it was Vick, she invited the whole family inside and the QB spoke to about 100 youngsters about working hard to succeed while the woman gave his daughters a tour of the gymnastics facility. Just another day in the life of Michael Vick. [Crossing Broad]
- G Philly: LONG WEEKEND: Los Angeles
- Foobooz: LeSean McCoy Just Left a 20-Cent Tip at PYT
- Foobooz: Do Something Different for the Eagles Game
- News: 3 Observations About Eagles Fans (From a Non-Eagles Fan)
- News: And in the Second Round, Buzz Bissinger Selects Nick Foles
- Shoppist: Um, Guys? Eagles Player Brent Celek Has a New Lifestyle Brand
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.