NJ Weedman ate pot cookies as he explained his case to a jury on Thursday morning. Later in the day, that same jury unanimously found him not guilty of possession of one pound of pot with intent to distribute. Police picked up NJ Weedman on April Fool’s Day back in 2010 and found the pound of marijuana in the trunk of his car. Weedman maintains that the drugs were solely for his personal use. He uses the drug to suppress pain brought on by his deep bone tumors. NJ Weedman asked if he could have his pot back, but the judge said no. [The Trentonian]
- News: Eric Frein Captured, Manhunt Over
- News: State Sen. Washington Pleads Guilty to Felony Charge
- News: Seventh-Grader Charged With Making Bomb Threats
- News: Man, Woman Wanted in Queen Village Shooting
- G Philly: Man Arrested for Murder of Norristown Man He Met On Craigslist for Sex
- News: Halloween Decoration Stolen from South Philly Stoop
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.