NJ Weedman ate pot cookies as he explained his case to a jury on Thursday morning. Later in the day, that same jury unanimously found him not guilty of possession of one pound of pot with intent to distribute. Police picked up NJ Weedman on April Fool’s Day back in 2010 and found the pound of marijuana in the trunk of his car. Weedman maintains that the drugs were solely for his personal use. He uses the drug to suppress pain brought on by his deep bone tumors. NJ Weedman asked if he could have his pot back, but the judge said no. [The Trentonian]
- News: Critics Say Jersey Medical Marijuana Program Not Working
- News: Should This Guy Still Be in Prison?
- News: Swiss Cheese Pervert Faces New Charges
- News: Christie Might Still Be A Viable Presidential Candidate
- News: Backlash Against Jersey’s “Bishop of Bling”
- News: Christie Signs Order to Speed Sandy Recovery