NJ Weedman ate pot cookies as he explained his case to a jury on Thursday morning. Later in the day, that same jury unanimously found him not guilty of possession of one pound of pot with intent to distribute. Police picked up NJ Weedman on April Fool’s Day back in 2010 and found the pound of marijuana in the trunk of his car. Weedman maintains that the drugs were solely for his personal use. He uses the drug to suppress pain brought on by his deep bone tumors. NJ Weedman asked if he could have his pot back, but the judge said no. [The Trentonian]
- News: Someone Stole Froggy Carr’s Costumes
- News: Stolen Viola Smashed to Pieces in West Philly
- News: Sex Video with Minors Being Passed Around at Middle School
- News: Coroner: Bradley Stone Didn’t Die of Self-Inflicted Stab Wound
- News: Report: Icahn Will Save the Taj
- : DA: Delco Officer Angry About Protection Order Kills Woman
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.