Seriously, guys? Not only do you sneak into a convent and steal money meant for food and classes, but you come back the next night and do it again? At least they’re consistent. You have to give them that. On Thursday morning, authorities confirmed that the convent for St. Gabriel’s Church in Grays Ferry was robbed again overnight. The first time the robber(s) made off with $150. This time, the police haven’t disclosed what was taken. [Fox 29]
- News: Pa. State Senator to Plead Guilty to Felony Charge
- News: Convicted Rapist Asks Us to Ask Patti LaBelle for Money
- News: Man Accused of Montco Murder Found In N.C.
- News: Philly Man Shoots Fiance’s Dad With Rifle Multiple Times
- Property: Roundup: The 4 Sexiest Homes in Philly
- News: Another Violent Incident at Northeast Philly Pathmark
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.