Seriously, guys? Not only do you sneak into a convent and steal money meant for food and classes, but you come back the next night and do it again? At least they’re consistent. You have to give them that. On Thursday morning, authorities confirmed that the convent for St. Gabriel’s Church in Grays Ferry was robbed again overnight. The first time the robber(s) made off with $150. This time, the police haven’t disclosed what was taken. [Fox 29]
- News: Mugshot of Man Wanted in the Killing, Dumping of Two Men in the Schuylkill
- News: Jersey May Mandate Cell Phone “Kill Switch”
- News: Police Say They’re Closing in on Trooper Shooter
- News: Lobbyist Accused of Sexual Assault
- News: The Outrage Meter: Gay Bashing, Papelbon, Wawa
- News: Pa. Trooper Shooting Suspect Added to Most Wanted List
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.