A 22-year-old man listed as “John Doe” has filed a lawsuit against Penn State, former university officials, the Second Mile, and Jerry Sandusky. The man says that he attended a camp on Penn State’s University Park campus in 2005 and that Jerry Sandusky approached him in a swimming pool and grabbed his genitals. The lawsuit is one of at least five filed by accusers and victims seeking monetary damages. [6 ABC]
- News: New Jersey’s Dumbest Lawsuit Ever
- News: PSU Coach’s Daughter Has Sickle Cell Anemia
- News: N.J. Sues Pizza Shop Over Garden State Parkway-Like Logo
- News: Philly Pays $1.4M for Posting Gun Permit Appeal Data Online
- News: Former Penn State Coaches Sue University
- News: Rapper Sued for Alleged Made in America Slap
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.