A 22-year-old man listed as “John Doe” has filed a lawsuit against Penn State, former university officials, the Second Mile, and Jerry Sandusky. The man says that he attended a camp on Penn State’s University Park campus in 2005 and that Jerry Sandusky approached him in a swimming pool and grabbed his genitals. The lawsuit is one of at least five filed by accusers and victims seeking monetary damages. [6 ABC]
- News: Penn State Trustee Resigns, Regrets Paterno Firing
- News: Did PSU Run Up the Score to Beat the Spread?
- News: Feds Sue Philly Schools Over Beard Limits
- News: Slate of Candidates Emerges for Penn State Alumni Election
- News: Graham Spanier Wins Delay of Sandusky Lawsuit
- News: Philly D.A. Running for Penn State Board