In celebration of the group’s 25th anniversary, Chuck D, Flavor Flav and the rest of the Public Enemy crew have announced a show at North Broad Street’s Liacouras Center, where a certain diva just rehearsed for her tour opener at the Wells Fargo Center. The progenitors of Fear of a Black Planet will be joined by Biz Markie and, er, Whodini, whom you can file under One-Hit-Wonders for “Freaks Come Out at Night”, on Friday, November 30th. Tickets ($35 to $100) go on sale on Monday, October 15th. I know you’re be the first in line.
- Ticket: THIS WEEK: AVA Season Preview Party
- Ticket: WATCH: Philly DJ Subject of New Documentary Series
- Ticket: Yo La Tengo Celebrates 30 Years at The Trocadero
- Ticket: 10 Most Unrecommended Concerts this Season, Ranked
- Ticket: PHOTOS: Patti LaBelle, Ruben Studdard and Frankie Beverly
- Ticket: 7 Shows to See This Week
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.