In celebration of the group’s 25th anniversary, Chuck D, Flavor Flav and the rest of the Public Enemy crew have announced a show at North Broad Street’s Liacouras Center, where a certain diva just rehearsed for her tour opener at the Wells Fargo Center. The progenitors of Fear of a Black Planet will be joined by Biz Markie and, er, Whodini, whom you can file under One-Hit-Wonders for “Freaks Come Out at Night”, on Friday, November 30th. Tickets ($35 to $100) go on sale on Monday, October 15th. I know you’re be the first in line.
- Ticket: WATCH THIS: The War On Drugs Rocks Conan
- G Philly: Madonna’s Bedtime Stories Turns 20
- Ticket: REVIEW: Local The Voice Hopeful Matt McAndrew
- Be Well Philly: Study: How Sad Music Makes You Feel Good
- Ticket: INTERVIEW: Kurt Vile On Creating Mojo In the Studio and How Being a Dad Influences His Career Path
- Articles: Kurt Vile on the Creative Process
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.