Sean Penn—the actor and director that was once married to Madonna and starred as a gay elected official in Milk—has teamed up with Kid Rock—Detroit’s American badass and grunge rap/rock extraordinaire who wrote and sang a song called “Yo-Da-Lin in the Valley” that is a metaphor for oral sex—have teamed up to urge Americans to settle their differences and fight nice this election season. At the least, the short film Americans will be the strangest 11 minutes you spend on the Internet today.
- News: PA Denies Welfare Benefits to Most Applicants
- News: In Abandoned Sting Operation, Liquor Privatization Was Bait
- News: Philly.com’s Frightening Finance Guru
- News: Al Franken Calls on Netflix to Oppose Comcast Merger
- News: Obama, Biden Take Executive Selfie
- News: Report: Abandoned Sting Started With Diverse Targets