Sean Penn—the actor and director that was once married to Madonna and starred as a gay elected official in Milk—has teamed up with Kid Rock—Detroit’s American badass and grunge rap/rock extraordinaire who wrote and sang a song called “Yo-Da-Lin in the Valley” that is a metaphor for oral sex—have teamed up to urge Americans to settle their differences and fight nice this election season. At the least, the short film Americans will be the strangest 11 minutes you spend on the Internet today.
- News: Those Racy Emails: What They’re Saying
- News: Pa. Senate Approves Medical Marijuana
- News: Ed Rendell Is Using Bedbugs to Fight Brooklyn’s DNC Bid
- News: 3 Reasons This Is the Moment to Pass an LGBT Anti-Discrimination Bill
- News: The Cigarette Tax Is (Finally) Passed
- News: Pileggi: Fracking Tax Inevitable
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.