Sean Penn—the actor and director that was once married to Madonna and starred as a gay elected official in Milk—has teamed up with Kid Rock—Detroit’s American badass and grunge rap/rock extraordinaire who wrote and sang a song called “Yo-Da-Lin in the Valley” that is a metaphor for oral sex—have teamed up to urge Americans to settle their differences and fight nice this election season. At the least, the short film Americans will be the strangest 11 minutes you spend on the Internet today.
- News: A Gay Marriage Showdown Over Cake
- News: WATCH: Bradley Cooper and Channing Tatum Lose Basketball Game to 2-Year-Old
- News: VIDEO: Brian Sims Introduces Bill to Close the Gender Gap in Pay
- News: “Johnny Doc” and IBEW Local 98 Back Allyson Schwartz for Governor
- News: Can Everybody Shut Up About The Obama Funeral Selfie?
- News: Jersey Voters Ready for Chris Christie to Get Another Job