Philadelphia Police have arrested an 18-year-old man suspected of shooting and robbing a SEPTA passenger at the Broad and Glenwood station on Sunday. The victim says that the shooter exited the train in front of him, made is way up the stairs, turned around and said, “Give it up.” When the victim turned to run, the assailant shot him in the hip and again demanded money. He made off with $280 and credit cards. [6 ABC]
- News: Mom, Who Accused Police of Assault, Arrested for Shoplifting
- News: 3 Ways to Reduce Public Anger About a SEPTA Strike
- News: WATCH: Why Didn’t Any Adults Help This Little Girl?
- News: SEPTA Official: “Don’t Panic” About Possible Strike
- News: Dear SEPTA Union: This Is Your Last Stop
- News: Breaking: SEPTA Strike Preparations Underway