Philadelphia Police have arrested an 18-year-old man suspected of shooting and robbing a SEPTA passenger at the Broad and Glenwood station on Sunday. The victim says that the shooter exited the train in front of him, made is way up the stairs, turned around and said, “Give it up.” When the victim turned to run, the assailant shot him in the hip and again demanded money. He made off with $280 and credit cards. [6 ABC]
- News: Downtown Trolley Service Shuts Down Friday
- News: Newtown Man to Face Trial for Ear Biting
- News: Four Plead Guilty in Main Line Drug Ring Case
- News: Ironworkers Union Members Face New Charges
- News: UPDATE: Philly Cops Charged With Robbing, Extorting Drug Dealers
- News: VIDEO: Woman Hit, Robbed While Departing Trolley
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.