Philadelphia Police have arrested an 18-year-old man suspected of shooting and robbing a SEPTA passenger at the Broad and Glenwood station on Sunday. The victim says that the shooter exited the train in front of him, made is way up the stairs, turned around and said, “Give it up.” When the victim turned to run, the assailant shot him in the hip and again demanded money. He made off with $280 and credit cards. [6 ABC]
- News: Death of 3-Year-Old May Spark New Gun Rules
- News: Rittenhouse’s Food and Friends Market Burglarized
- News: Philly Police Commissioner Advising Ferguson Officials
- News: Good Job, Commissioner Ramsey! But….
- News: UPDATE: Officer Shot Overnight Released, Recovering at Home
- News: Phila. Sex Trafficker Gets 22 Years
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.