Montgomery County District Attorney Risa Vetri Ferman says that she’s working to try to reunite a police dog with the family of the Plymouth Township officer that was shot and killed last month. Officer Bradley Fox was chasing a suspect on foot when he was shot and killed. The suspect also shot and wounded his K-9 partner Nick and later shot and killed himself. Ferman is trying to make it so that Fox’s wife will be able to have Nick as a pet. [Fox 29]
- Shoppist: You Can Now Adopt a Dog Through Free People
- News: Hundreds of Cats Being Removed from North Philly Home
- Articles: Can Wild Boar Save the Suburban Mall?
- Property: Philadelphians Are Moving to Montgomery County
- News: Gay Couples to Seek Marriage Licenses in Philadelphia
- News: All the Bars from My 20s are Closed