Montgomery County District Attorney Risa Vetri Ferman says that she’s working to try to reunite a police dog with the family of the Plymouth Township officer that was shot and killed last month. Officer Bradley Fox was chasing a suspect on foot when he was shot and killed. The suspect also shot and wounded his K-9 partner Nick and later shot and killed himself. Ferman is trying to make it so that Fox’s wife will be able to have Nick as a pet. [Fox 29]
- Property: Montco Could Spend Millions on Its Norristown HQ
- Be Well Philly: Would You Try Acupuncture on Your Dog?
- Property: Heavy Metal Bank Barn
- Shoppist: You Can Now Adopt a Dog Through Free People
- News: Hundreds of Cats Being Removed from North Philly Home
- Articles: Can Wild Boar Save the Suburban Mall?
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.