Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney recently turned down an invitation to participate in Nickelodeon’s “Kids Pick the President” event. A Nickelodeon press release indicates that Romney’s camp said he was too busy to fit the taping into his schedule. President Obama was able to squeeze the show into his schedule and sat down to answer questions on gun control, bullying and his most embarrassing moments. [Hollywood Reporter]
- Ticket: Queen Latifah Cancels Bill Cosby Appearance
- Ticket: REVIEW: Local The Voice Hopeful Matt McAndrew
- Ticket: Early Philly-Set Kevin Hart Sitcom The Big House Coming to DVD
- Ticket: WATCH: Jenna Bush Goes to Terror Behind the Walls
- Ticket: The Pilot of Beverly Hills, 90210 Has a SEPTA Bus In It
- Ticket: Tina Fey Teams With Chelsea Lately Comedian for New Sitcom
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.