Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney recently turned down an invitation to participate in Nickelodeon’s “Kids Pick the President” event. A Nickelodeon press release indicates that Romney’s camp said he was too busy to fit the taping into his schedule. President Obama was able to squeeze the show into his schedule and sat down to answer questions on gun control, bullying and his most embarrassing moments. [Hollywood Reporter]
- Ticket: David Lynch On The Return of Twin Peaks
- Ticket: Local The Voice Hopefuls Shine In Their Top 12 Performances
- Ticket: WATCH: Jimmy Fallon and The Roots Do a Spot-On U2 Cover
- Ticket: Bill Cosby Loses Guest Spot on Letterman
- Ticket: WATCH: York Native DaNica Shirey Slay a Joni Mitchell Cover
- Ticket: Bruce Springsteen Part of Free Veterans Day Concert in DC
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.