Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney recently turned down an invitation to participate in Nickelodeon’s “Kids Pick the President” event. A Nickelodeon press release indicates that Romney’s camp said he was too busy to fit the taping into his schedule. President Obama was able to squeeze the show into his schedule and sat down to answer questions on gun control, bullying and his most embarrassing moments. [Hollywood Reporter]
- Ticket: What Philly Binge-Watched This Summer
- News: Comcast-Owned NBC Wins Ratings for First Time in 10 Years
- Ticket: Philly Chef Wins Season 5 of MasterChef
- News: Sheinelle Jones to Anchor Today Weekends
- Ticket: WATCH: The Roots and Jimmy Fallon Square Off On Family Feud
- G Philly: PHOTOS: Allison Williams as Peter Pan
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.