Back in July, four men held up Hymie’s in Lower Merion. At the time, 19 people were in the popular Main Line deli when the four men—three sporting guns—forced them to the floor and robbed them. Police had arrested two suspects in connection with the crime, and nabbed two more when one was taken into custody Wednesday and the fourth turned himself in on Thursday. [Inquirer]
- News: Charged Driver: I Was Drinking at Iverson’s Birthday Party
- News: Should This Guy Still Be in Prison?
- News: Swiss Cheese Pervert Faces New Charges
- News: Pantsless Man Approaching Customers at Bensalem Acme
- Foobooz: Paramour’s Dirty Martini: The Muddy Pothole
- News: DOJ Accuses PA Prisons of Misusing Solitary Confinement