P.J. Stapleton III has stepped down from his spot on Pennsylvania’s Liquor Control Board after 15 years with the organization. A confidential report from the state Inspector General’s Office was released back in March and indicates that Stapleton and two others received inappropriate gifts and favors while serving on the PLCB. Stapleton informed Governor Corbett of his resignation with a one-sentence letter as the state Ethics Commission continues to investigate the situation. [Inquirer]
- News: Corbett Asks Obama Admin to Approve Non-Obamacare Plan
- News: Vince Fumo Considering Run For Office
- News: Finally, Pennsylvania’s Potato Cartel Will Get the Comeuppance It So Richly Deserves
- News: Is Tom Corbett Too Vulnerable?
- News: 7 Reasons Corbett’s Gas Tax is a GOP Disaster
- News: Tom Corbett: Milquetoast Conservative, Atrocious Politician