Pretty Little Liars—the ABC Family drama based, in part, on a series of novels by Sara Shepard (what up, Downingtown?) has been renewed for a fourth season. For those of you not hip to the goings-on of the ABC Family channel, Pretty Little Liars follows a group of teen girls growing up on the Main Line who have to deal with a stalker known as “A” after their “queen bee” (Rachel McAdams in Mean Girls turns up dead). [E]
- News: Comcast-Owned NBC Wins Ratings for First Time in 10 Years
- Ticket: Philly Chef Wins Season 5 of MasterChef
- Property: $4M Manse With “Chocolate Room”
- News: Sheinelle Jones to Anchor Today Weekends
- News: Radnor Cop Commits Suicide Outside Police Station
- Ticket: WATCH: The Roots and Jimmy Fallon Square Off On Family Feud
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.