A Montgomery County man is suing Port Richmond’s Penthouse Club after an on-stage incident reportedly forced him to have corrective surgery. Lansdale’s Patrick Gallagher was out for a special night with the bros to commemorate his upcoming nuptials back in 2010. His bros were looking out for him and got him the special “bachelor’s package” that includes an on-stage dance and extra attention from the club’s ladies. Gallagher’s lawsuit alleges that the night went terribly awry, though, when one of the strippers slid down the stripper pole and onto his abdomen with such force that it ruptured his bladder. He says he had to have surgery to repair the issue. With medical expenses, pain and suffering, and mental anguish taken into account, Gallagher’s seeking at least $50,000. Best bachelor party ever? Best bachelor party ever. Please, Philly, don’t ever change. We love you just the way you are. [Daily News]
- Property: Montco Has Tripled in Condos and Apartments
- News: Chaka Fattah Jr.: Why I’m Fighting the IRS
- Property: Historic Property: Jenkintown Founder’s Family Home
- News: Parents Sue Over Philly School Conditions
- News: Lawsuit in Philly Court Has New Abuse Allegations Against Sandusky
- Property: Development In Conshohocken to Appeal to Younger Crowd?
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.