A Montgomery County man is suing Port Richmond’s Penthouse Club after an on-stage incident reportedly forced him to have corrective surgery. Lansdale’s Patrick Gallagher was out for a special night with the bros to commemorate his upcoming nuptials back in 2010. His bros were looking out for him and got him the special “bachelor’s package” that includes an on-stage dance and extra attention from the club’s ladies. Gallagher’s lawsuit alleges that the night went terribly awry, though, when one of the strippers slid down the stripper pole and onto his abdomen with such force that it ruptured his bladder. He says he had to have surgery to repair the issue. With medical expenses, pain and suffering, and mental anguish taken into account, Gallagher’s seeking at least $50,000. Best bachelor party ever? Best bachelor party ever. Please, Philly, don’t ever change. We love you just the way you are. [Daily News]
- News: Feds Sue Philly Schools Over Beard Limits
- Foobooz: Chickie’s & Pete’s Lawsuit Settlement Announced
- News: Gay Couples to Seek Marriage Licenses in Philadelphia
- News: Montco Commissioner Eyeing Run for Congress
- News: Should Parents Be Allowed to Let Their Children Die?
- News: Corbett Asks Obama Admin to Approve Non-Obamacare Plan