Lt. Jonathan Josey—the Philly cop who made national headlines by punching a woman in the face last weekend—apparently makes a scrumptious peach cobbler. Josey was featured at the 20th Philly’s Men Are Cookin’ event held in late 2011. Josey says that his grandmother would “roll over in her grave” if he told anyone the secret to the family recipe.
- News: ACLU: Philly Police Still Arresting People for Photographing Police
- News: WATCH: Thief Steals Philly Police Officer’s Bicycle
- News: 264 Arrests for Pot in Month Since City Council Decriminalized It
- News: Ex-Philly Cop to Stand Trial in Bizarre Case
- News: Phone-Sex Police Officer Now Blogging, Selling Lingerie
- News: Philly Cop Arrested for Fighting With Kids
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.