Lt. Jonathan Josey—the Philly cop who made national headlines by punching a woman in the face last weekend—apparently makes a scrumptious peach cobbler. Josey was featured at the 20th Philly’s Men Are Cookin’ event held in late 2011. Josey says that his grandmother would “roll over in her grave” if he told anyone the secret to the family recipe.
- News: Ramsey Pleased With DOJ Report on Officer-Related Shootings
- News: Cop in ‘Tainted Justice’ Series Gets Job Back
- News: City Should Regulate Philly Jesus
- News: In Praise of Surveillance Cameras
- News: Philly Cop to Teen: “I’m Gonna Beat the Shit Out of You”
- News: Meet Mike Whiter, Recipient of Philly’s First Pot Citation
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.