Lt. Jonathan Josey—the Philly cop who made national headlines by punching a woman in the face last weekend—apparently makes a scrumptious peach cobbler. Josey was featured at the 20th Philly’s Men Are Cookin’ event held in late 2011. Josey says that his grandmother would “roll over in her grave” if he told anyone the secret to the family recipe.
- News: Armed Robbery In Rittenhouse
- News: Philly Cop Sues Philly Police for Police Brutality
- News: UPDATE: Stabbed Man, Two Bodies Found Along Kelly Drive
- News: Retired Philly Police Captain Joins Ferguson Protests
- News: Philly Police Commissioner Advising Ferguson Officials
- News: Good Job, Commissioner Ramsey! But….
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.