Lt. Jonathan Josey—the Philly cop who made national headlines by punching a woman in the face last weekend—apparently makes a scrumptious peach cobbler. Josey was featured at the 20th Philly’s Men Are Cookin’ event held in late 2011. Josey says that his grandmother would “roll over in her grave” if he told anyone the secret to the family recipe.
- News: Ramsey: Tough to Recruit Enough New Police Officers
- News: Police Marine Unit Pulls Body from the Schuylkill
- News: Philly Cop Charged With Threats, Harassment
- News: Man attacks SEPTA Transit Officer at Subway Stop
- News: Temple Journalism Student, Girlfriend Sue 2 Philly Cops
- News: Officer’s Robbery Plea Could Be Tip of The Iceberg