Lt. Jonathan Josey—the Philly cop who made national headlines by punching a woman in the face last weekend—apparently makes a scrumptious peach cobbler. Josey was featured at the 20th Philly’s Men Are Cookin’ event held in late 2011. Josey says that his grandmother would “roll over in her grave” if he told anyone the secret to the family recipe.
- News: Officer’s Robbery Plea Could Be Tip of The Iceberg
- News: Ramsey Asks for Grand Jury Over Teen Abuse Allegations
- News: Philadelphia May Get New Police Headquarters
- News: Philly Police Will Provide Super Bowl Security
- News: 5 Questions: ACLU’s Mary Catherine Roper
- News: Was Obama Wrong to Nominate Mumia Lawyer to DOJ?