Lt. Jonathan Josey—the Philly cop who made national headlines by punching a woman in the face last weekend—apparently makes a scrumptious peach cobbler. Josey was featured at the 20th Philly’s Men Are Cookin’ event held in late 2011. Josey says that his grandmother would “roll over in her grave” if he told anyone the secret to the family recipe.
- News: Philadelphia: Six Killings in 35 Hours—But Now It’s The Exception
- News: Philadelphians Not Really Paying Attention to Restaurant Calorie Counts
- News: Don Lemon a Hypocrite on Stop-and-Frisk
- News: Map: Philly’s Not a Bad Place to get Food Delivered
- News: Why the Right and the Left Should Like Philly’s Gang-Targeting Strategy
- News: No, the Cops Aren’t Banning Protesters From Social Media