The NHL is in full-on lockout mode. For you, that means no hockey to go with your lack of October baseball. For the Flyers, though, it means they’ve got extra time on their hands to build playgrounds or travel or shoot hockey pucks out of mid air with a bow and arrow and do one-finger pushups. Flyers forward Max Talbot has starred in two recent videos that seem to be promos for the upcoming video game Assassin’s Creed III. In the first video, Talbot is seen in a training session (complete with a black hoodie, hood up) in front of an American flag with the Assassin’s Creed logo in it. In the second video, Talbot offers his best Hawkeye impression and shoots a hockey puck out of mid air with a bow and arrow. Again, hoodie, quiver and bow and arrow. Next thing you know he’ll be practicing Parkour all over Old City. The two videos and a trailer for the game are below.
- News: Flyers Cave, Bring Back Ice Girls After Fans Boo
- News: Flyers Fans Booed the Ice Guys Against Last Night
- News: Flyers Fans Make Over-Ostentatious Display of Their Heterosexuality
- News: Flyers Broadcast Spoils Own Trivia Question
- News: Giroux Hurt 15 Minutes into First Flyers Practice
- News: Phantoms Unveil Terrifying New Mascot
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.