A man and a woman supposedly worked cooperatively to snatch a puppy from a Montgomery County pet store on Tuesday. On Thursday, the man reportedly returned to the store to give the puppy back before fleeing on foot. The 9-week-old tan and black Maltese and Yorkshire mixed pup, Marissa, was supposed to be receiving medication for a blood sugar problem, but hadn’t been medicated since the theft. Police are looking for the couple. The incident was the fourth of its kind in just over a year at the same Conshohocken pet store. [6 ABC]
- News: Another Violent Incident at Northeast Philly Pathmark
- News: Pocono Schools Closed After Reported Eric Frein Sighting
- News: Report: Robbery of Temple Students Was Done in Retaliation
- News: Another Member of “Main Line Takeover Project” Admits Guilt
- News: Interview: Camden Mayor Dana Redd
- Shoppist: Horsham Man Sentenced to Prison For Willow Grove Mall Bomb Threat
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.