A man and a woman supposedly worked cooperatively to snatch a puppy from a Montgomery County pet store on Tuesday. On Thursday, the man reportedly returned to the store to give the puppy back before fleeing on foot. The 9-week-old tan and black Maltese and Yorkshire mixed pup, Marissa, was supposed to be receiving medication for a blood sugar problem, but hadn’t been medicated since the theft. Police are looking for the couple. The incident was the fourth of its kind in just over a year at the same Conshohocken pet store. [6 ABC]
- News: Alleged NE Philly Nazi Guard Granted Bail
- News: WATCH: Thief Steals Philly Police Officer’s Bicycle
- News: PHOTOS: These Are the Men Charged With Killing an Elderly Philly Couple
- G Philly: Man Accused of Executing Two Gay Men Captured in NJ
- News: Pa. Ranks Second for Inmates Serving Life Without Parole
- News: Serial Target Shoplifter Pilfered TI Calculators
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.