A man and a woman supposedly worked cooperatively to snatch a puppy from a Montgomery County pet store on Tuesday. On Thursday, the man reportedly returned to the store to give the puppy back before fleeing on foot. The 9-week-old tan and black Maltese and Yorkshire mixed pup, Marissa, was supposed to be receiving medication for a blood sugar problem, but hadn’t been medicated since the theft. Police are looking for the couple. The incident was the fourth of its kind in just over a year at the same Conshohocken pet store. [6 ABC]
- News: Last Night, I Wanted to Bash the Gay-Bashers
- News: Report: Suspects in Gay Bashing Will Meet Police Today
- G Philly: Does This Photo Show Suspects in Gay Beating Dining at La Viola?
- G Philly: $10K Offered for Info on Center City Hate Crime
- G Philly: Police Release Video of Suspects in Attack of Two Gay Men
- News: Police Release Mugshot of Suspect in Pregnant Woman’s Death
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.