A man and a woman supposedly worked cooperatively to snatch a puppy from a Montgomery County pet store on Tuesday. On Thursday, the man reportedly returned to the store to give the puppy back before fleeing on foot. The 9-week-old tan and black Maltese and Yorkshire mixed pup, Marissa, was supposed to be receiving medication for a blood sugar problem, but hadn’t been medicated since the theft. Police are looking for the couple. The incident was the fourth of its kind in just over a year at the same Conshohocken pet store. [6 ABC]
- Shoppist: The Shoppist Gift List, Day 20: Barbour Tartan Dog Coat
- News: Someone Stole Froggy Carr’s Costumes
- News: Stolen Viola Smashed to Pieces in West Philly
- News: Sex Video with Minors Being Passed Around at Middle School
- News: Coroner: Bradley Stone Didn’t Die of Self-Inflicted Stab Wound
- : DA: Delco Officer Angry About Protection Order Kills Woman
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.