It’s 2012 and so much about SEPTA is still a pain in the ass. You have to make sure you’ve got quarters to park your car at the station, cash to purchase a ticket on the regional rail (which you have to pay more for even if your station doesn’t have a ticket window), you can only buy tokens in two-packs (unless they’re out of two-packs, then it’s a whole different ballgame), and then, on top of all of that, chances are the schedule is screwed up beyond belief and you didn’t know until you got to the platform. Well, that last part is a worry no longer thanks to the new “Is SEPTA Fucked?” website application from Ardmore-based developer Douglas Muth. Just head on over to isseptafucked.com and you’ll find out exactly how fucked the schedule is. Thanks for everything, Doug-Doug-Dougie-Doug-Doug. [Technically Philly]
- News: SEPTA Trolleys Won’t Run Downtown for Half of August
- News: SEPTA Cops to Test Out Wearing Body Cameras
- News: Monday Was Not a Good Day for Philly Unions
- News: Philadelphians Chase Down Driver of Cadillac That Hit Bus
- News: Transit Roundup: PATCO Fans, SEPTA Petition and More
- News: DUIs Are Dropping in Philly
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.