It’s 2012 and so much about SEPTA is still a pain in the ass. You have to make sure you’ve got quarters to park your car at the station, cash to purchase a ticket on the regional rail (which you have to pay more for even if your station doesn’t have a ticket window), you can only buy tokens in two-packs (unless they’re out of two-packs, then it’s a whole different ballgame), and then, on top of all of that, chances are the schedule is screwed up beyond belief and you didn’t know until you got to the platform. Well, that last part is a worry no longer thanks to the new “Is SEPTA Fucked?” website application from Ardmore-based developer Douglas Muth. Just head on over to isseptafucked.com and you’ll find out exactly how fucked the schedule is. Thanks for everything, Doug-Doug-Dougie-Doug-Doug. [Technically Philly]
- News: 3 Ways to Reduce Public Anger About a SEPTA Strike
- News: WATCH: Why Didn’t Any Adults Help This Little Girl?
- News: SEPTA Official: “Don’t Panic” About Possible Strike
- News: Dear SEPTA Union: This Is Your Last Stop
- News: Breaking: SEPTA Strike Preparations Underway
- News: SEPTA to Rebuild City Hall Station