Nobody wanted to be the GM of the Sixers. The team reportedly tried to lure Masai Ujiri away from the Nuggets. They tried to grab Mike Zarren from Boston and Sam Hinkie from the Rockets. Sir Charles Barkley originally expressed interest, but bowed out to pursue his blossoming karaoke career. So, the Sixers went ahead and promoted Tony DiLeo. [Crossing Broad]
- News: Will The Sixers Go 0-36 to End the Season?
- News: Sixers: Iverson’s Autograph for Season Tickets
- News: Jameer Nelson: Sixers Like Bird Poop
- News: 76ers Could Actually Look Scary-Good Next Year
- News: Fan Falls Asleep Courtside During Epic Sixers Loss
- News: Is There Any Reason to Watch the Sixers Now?