Police say that a person committed suicide by gunshot in a parked car at the Radnor train station on SEPTA’s R5 (Paoli/Thorndale) line. The shooting occurred between 6 and 7 a.m. and prompted officials at Radnor High School and elementary school to temporarily lock down as a precautionary measure because of their close proximity to the train station. [CBS 3]
- News: 3 Ways to Reduce Public Anger About a SEPTA Strike
- News: WATCH: Why Didn’t Any Adults Help This Little Girl?
- News: Charged Driver: I Was Drinking at Iverson’s Birthday Party
- News: SEPTA Official: “Don’t Panic” About Possible Strike
- News: Dear SEPTA Union: This Is Your Last Stop
- News: Breaking: SEPTA Strike Preparations Underway