Police say that a person committed suicide by gunshot in a parked car at the Radnor train station on SEPTA’s R5 (Paoli/Thorndale) line. The shooting occurred between 6 and 7 a.m. and prompted officials at Radnor High School and elementary school to temporarily lock down as a precautionary measure because of their close proximity to the train station. [CBS 3]
- News: Anti-Islamic Bus Ads Coming Soon to SEPTA
- News: WATCH: Woman Attacks Woman at 30th Street Station
- Property: $4M Manse With “Chocolate Room”
- News: [Update] Trains Halted After Pedestrian Struck at Eighth and Market
- News: Radnor Cop Commits Suicide Outside Police Station
- News: SEPTA Putting Up Suicide Prevention Signs
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.