A 17-year-old and a 14-year-old were reportedly shot while on a train on the Broad Street Line that had stopped at the Susquehanna -Dauphin stop in North Philly. Both were brought to Temple University Hospital. The 14-year-old is reportedly in critical condition. A suspect—thought to be an accomplice of the shooter—is currently in police custody. Trains were being diverted around the stop immediately following the incident. The folks at GunCrisis compiled a bunch of Twitter reactions to the ordeal. [CBS 3]
- News: SEPTA Strike Could Happen on Monday
- News: Another Violent Incident at Northeast Philly Pathmark
- News: Pocono Schools Closed After Reported Eric Frein Sighting
- News: Report: Robbery of Temple Students Was Done in Retaliation
- News: Another Member of “Main Line Takeover Project” Admits Guilt
- News: Interview: Camden Mayor Dana Redd
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.