A 17-year-old and a 14-year-old were reportedly shot while on a train on the Broad Street Line that had stopped at the Susquehanna -Dauphin stop in North Philly. Both were brought to Temple University Hospital. The 14-year-old is reportedly in critical condition. A suspect—thought to be an accomplice of the shooter—is currently in police custody. Trains were being diverted around the stop immediately following the incident. The folks at GunCrisis compiled a bunch of Twitter reactions to the ordeal. [CBS 3]
- News: WATCH: Why Didn’t Any Adults Help This Little Girl?
- News: SEPTA Official: “Don’t Panic” About Possible Strike
- News: Dear SEPTA Union: This Is Your Last Stop
- News: Breaking: SEPTA Strike Preparations Underway
- News: Should This Guy Still Be in Prison?
- News: Swiss Cheese Pervert Faces New Charges