A 17-year-old and a 14-year-old were reportedly shot while on a train on the Broad Street Line that had stopped at the Susquehanna -Dauphin stop in North Philly. Both were brought to Temple University Hospital. The 14-year-old is reportedly in critical condition. A suspect—thought to be an accomplice of the shooter—is currently in police custody. Trains were being diverted around the stop immediately following the incident. The folks at GunCrisis compiled a bunch of Twitter reactions to the ordeal. [CBS 3]
- News: Another Member of “Main Line Takeover Project” Admits Guilt
- News: Interview: Camden Mayor Dana Redd
- Shoppist: Horsham Man Sentenced to Prison For Willow Grove Mall Bomb Threat
- News: Women With Bats, Mace Attack School Bus in Northeast Philly
- News: Cops: Woman Stole $10,000 From Bank With Fake ID
- News: Woman Accused of Real Estate Ponzi Scheme
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.