A 17-year-old and a 14-year-old were reportedly shot while on a train on the Broad Street Line that had stopped at the Susquehanna -Dauphin stop in North Philly. Both were brought to Temple University Hospital. The 14-year-old is reportedly in critical condition. A suspect—thought to be an accomplice of the shooter—is currently in police custody. Trains were being diverted around the stop immediately following the incident. The folks at GunCrisis compiled a bunch of Twitter reactions to the ordeal. [CBS 3]
- News: Armed Robbery In Rittenhouse
- News: Fake Cops Rob Fishtown Biz of $87,700
- News: Fatal Shooting Leads to Rowhome Collapse
- News: Police: “Drug Nexus” Behind Abductions, Brutal Murders
- News: Mom Testifies About Abduction of Daughter From Philly School
- News: Former Aide to Chaka Fattah Admits Role in Diverting Campaign Funds
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.