A 17-year-old and a 14-year-old were reportedly shot while on a train on the Broad Street Line that had stopped at the Susquehanna -Dauphin stop in North Philly. Both were brought to Temple University Hospital. The 14-year-old is reportedly in critical condition. A suspect—thought to be an accomplice of the shooter—is currently in police custody. Trains were being diverted around the stop immediately following the incident. The folks at GunCrisis compiled a bunch of Twitter reactions to the ordeal. [CBS 3]
- News: SEPTA’s Police Chief Talks Body Cameras, Cheese Sandwiches
- News: 77-Year-Old Man Robbed In Center City
- News: 2 Suspects in Carjacking, Fatal Crash Denied Bail
- News: Accused Carjacker Occupation on Facebook: “Former Contract Killer”
- News: Carjacking Suspects Charged With Rape and Murder
- News: “Hundreds” of U-Delaware Women Recorded in Bathrooms
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.